The Freeborn County Assessor’s Office is responsible for the valuation and classification of all real and taxable personal property within the county for property tax purposes as provided by state law and regulation. Our office maintains property data on all parcels.
For more information on property taxes, check out the Minnesota State Department of Revenue.
NOTICE OF REASSESSMENTS
The Freeborn County Assessor's Office will be performing reassessments of property for the 2019 assessment for property taxes payable in 2020 in the following jurisdictions:
Residential Property in the SW portion of the City of Albert Lea
City of Hartland
City of Emmons
City of Hayward
City of Hollandale
Postcards are sent to the property owners in the reassessment jurisdictions. Property owners are asked to contact the Assessor's Office to set up an appointment and/or to verify property information with the appraiser. Appraiser's will be visiting each property that is improved with structures to update photos and review the property. The appraiser will leave a door hanger notifying that they were at the property, and may request the owner to contact them to verify information and/or possibly to set up an appointment to view the interior of the dwelling or other structures.
- FREEBORN COUNTY AG SALES 2018
- FREEBORN COUNTY AG SALES 2017
- DUPLEX TRIPLEX 12 MONTH 10.1.2017 TO 10.01.2018
- ALBERT LEA CITY VACANT RES LAND SALES 10.01.2017 TO 10.01.2018
- SMALL CITY RES LAND 10.1.2017 TO 10.1.2018
- RURAL RES LAND SALES 10.1.2017 TO 10.1.2018
- RES SALES ALBERT LEA 10.1.2017 TO 10.1.2018
- RES SALES TOWNSHIPS 10.1.2017 TO 10.1.2018
- RES SALES SMALL CITIES 10.1.2017 TO 10.1.2018