Other Programs

Group Residential Housing (GRH)
GRH pays room and board for a group living situation which has a fixed rate contract with a county. This includes foster care settings for adults. It does not include shelters or medical care facilities.
  1. Freeborn County  411 Broadway S., Albert Lea, MN 56007            Phone: 507-377-5299 

    Home        Site Map        Contact Us        Accessibility        Copyright Notices         Intranet        Government Website by CivicPlus┬«