1. Immunizations

    Obtain your immunizations through the county's Public Health Department.

  2. Probation

    Learn how probation works in Freeborn County.

  1. Public Health Emergency Preparedness

    Stay prepared during emergency situations.

  2. Recycling & Household Hazardous Waste (HHW)

    Find out how to properly dispose of your household materials.

  1. Freeborn County  411 Broadway S., Albert Lea, MN 56007            Phone: 507-377-5299 

    Home        Site Map        Contact Us        Accessibility        Copyright Notices         Intranet        Government Website by CivicPlus┬«