Show All Answers

1. How do I obtain an application for a Permit to Purchase or Carry a firearm?
2. How do I obtain a copy of a crash report?
3. How do I obtain a background check on myself?
4. How do I arrange for a Vacation Watch or Spot Check of my property in my absence?
5. How do I make arrangements for Special Policing from the Freeborn County Sheriff's Office?
6. How do I file a report to commend a Deputy Sheriff for excellent service?
7. How do I report an allegation of misconduct regarding a Deputy Sheriff?
8. How do I make an appointment for fingerprints?
  1. Freeborn County  411 Broadway S., Albert Lea, MN 56007            Phone: 507-377-5299 

    Home        Site Map        Contact Us        Accessibility        Copyright Notices         Intranet        Government Website by CivicPlus┬«