Show All Answers

1. Can I get legal advice from your office?
2. How can I get a copy of a police report?
3. I am the victim of a crime. How can I "drop the charges"?
4. How do I contact my public defender?
  1. Freeborn County  411 Broadway S., Albert Lea, MN 56007            Phone: 507-377-5299 

    Home        Site Map        Contact Us        Accessibility        Copyright Notices         Intranet        Government Website by CivicPlus®