- Public Health
Mission, Vision and Values
View the Freeborn County Public Health Mission, Vision and Values (PDF).
Community Health Improvement Plan
Read the Community Health Improvement Plan (PDF).
Position Title: Public Health Project Coordinator
Take action and help meet urgent public health needs!
Freeborn County Public Health is looking for people to join the next generation of public health leaders and help meet the emerging needs of our Minnesota communities.
As part of Public Health Corps, you’ll help support community engagement, data collection, project coordination and sustained COVID-19 response and recovery. Public Health Project Coordinators also receive specialized training, mentoring and career development support from public health experts.
Public Health Project Coordinators serve full-time (40 hours per week) or part-time (25 hours per week) with opportunities to begin service in July, August, October or January.
Perks as a Member
- Receive a stipend every two weeks
- Earn up to $6,895 for tuition or student loans.
- Free health insurance and child care assistance for those who qualify
Apply online today, to begin serving in August. The deadline to apply is August 9th. Click here for more information or to apply.
You can learn more at ampact.us/public-health. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866.859.2825.
- Resource Directory for Freeborn County - June 2020
- Freeborn County Senior Services
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Minnesota Department of Health
- Mental Health Resource for Veterans
- National Maternal Mental Health Hotline
- American Cancer Society
- American Diabetes Association
- American Heart Association
- American Stroke Association
- Blue Zones
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening Program
- Dolly Parton's Imagination Library Registration Form
- Rent Help MN
- To report a concern at a grocery store or convenience store
- To report a concern at a lodging or restaurant
- To report a foodbourne illness call the Foodbourne Illness Hotline at 1-877-366-3455 (877-FOOD-ILL) 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM, Monday-Friday or use the online Foodbourne Illness Report
- Freeborn County Public Health Notice of Privacy Practices and Appeal Rights