Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP)

This program is designed to assist low income families so they can work, job search or attend school. Child Care Assistance is subsidized with county, state, and federal dollars. The local agency takes applications for Child Care Assistance, determines eligibility and copays (the amount the parent will pay toward care), and completes contracts with providers to facilitate payment.

When turning in the initial CCAP APPLICATION, please include the birth certificates of all people living in your home, proof of your address, the last 30 days of your pay stubs, and the last two months of your work schedule. You'll also need to turn in the DHS-3163B Form for each absent parent not living in the home which is included in the forms listed above.

When turning in the CCAP REDETERMINATION APPLICATION, please include the last 30 days of your pay stubs and the last two months of your work schedule.

There aren't any additional items that need to be turned in with the CCAP CHANGE REPORT FORM.

  1. Freeborn County  411 Broadway S., Albert Lea, MN 56007            Phone: 507-377-5299 

    Home        Site Map        Contact Us        Accessibility        Copyright Notices         Intranet        Government Website by CivicPlus┬«