Children with Special Needs

If you have concerns about child's development, please see the Help Me Grow website for more information on normal developmental stages. 

If you have a child who has a chronic physical, developmental, behavioral, or emotional condition who requires more extensive health and related services, your family may be eligible to receive services. We are here to provide support, education, and assist you in obtaining community resources needed to help your child thrive, grow, and be as healthy as possible. If you would like a free assessment of a child's concerns please click here to make a referral.  
   We provide:
  • Follow Along Program (a developmental tracking program that is administered by mail)
  • Help coordinating services
  • Home or office visits
  • Links to community resources
  • Parenting support
  • Weight checks

Contact Us

  1. Natalie Loock, RN/PHN

    Email Natalie Loock

    Jennifer Donahue, RN/PHN

    Email Jennifer Donahue

    411 S Broadway
    P O Box 1147
    Albert Lea MN 56007

    Phone: 507-377-5100
    Fax: 507-377-5272

    Staff Directory
  1. Freeborn County  411 Broadway S., Albert Lea, MN 56007            Phone: 507-377-5299 

    Home        Site Map        Contact Us        Accessibility        Copyright Notices         Intranet        Government Website by CivicPlus┬«